Agility is critical for both organisational and personal success today – and for the changing nature of work and business into the future. By using our 20+ years of experience in this area, WorkMatters looks at all the key facets of organisational agility and how Agility can be successfully implemented into an organisation.
One of the key areas we focus on is personal agility skillset and mindset. These are critical not only for building organisational agility but also to support you and your team’s ability to thrive in the future of work.
In partnership with industry and international leaders in the field, Workmatters has access to a wealth of experience, research and insight into how organizations, and those that lead and work in them, can thrive in what is a rapidly changing work environment.
By understanding Organisation Agility, you will learn……
- Why organisational agility is so critical today and into the future.
- The key building blocks of organisational agility
- How to assess and shape agility within your organisation
- How to develop an agile mindset and skill set at an individual level
Our modern fully blended approach to learning is both efficient and effective
Allowing you to start your journey in Organisational Agility. This is done by:
Why you should enrol today in our Organisational Agility Programme??
1. Most Agility courses are focused on agile methods and practices. While these are useful and are included in our programme, our objective is for learners to develop Agility as a deeper capability at organisational, team and individual level
2. We look at Agility from both the ‘system’ level (i.e. organistation, teams, processes roles etc.) and the ‘individual’ perspective(So What??)
3. We combine flexible and engaging online content with expert ‘live’ facilitation and support from our expert panel of practitioners.
4. Our focus is on practical application from Day 1, with the opportunity for continuous feedback and support throughout the programme (including peer learning / community of practice support)
5. We offer a post-programme support session to review progress and to discuss practical challenges you may face.
Introduction to Agile HR
Training Designed for HR professionals aiming to adopt gile HR thinking and practices as part of their HR strategy and operating model.
“With the logic, insights, tools, and examples contained in this programme, mastering agility will turn threat and uncertainty into future opportunity and daily practice”Dave Ulrich ( Dave Ulrich )
"WorkMatters has partnered with us on our training strategy and delivery support since we began planning our transition to our flexible working model. They have provided us with relevant, tailored and timely training that reflects the intricacies of our business, ensuring we get the best impact from our training effort and approach."Gillian Cooney ( SMBC Aviation Capital )
"I have worked closely with WorkMatters, particularly in the areas of employee engagement and culture change. WorkMatters were invaluable in helping me focus and assess the key insights, learnings and most impactful action areas for myself, the management team, and the Board. I would have no hesitation in personally recommending WorkMatters for anyone overhauling and modernising their People & Culture Strategy."Kevin Toland ( CEO, DAA )
"WorkMatters have been providing us with practical training strategy and delivery support since we began planning our transition to our flexible working model. As well as providing relevant and timely training content, they understand the intricacies of our business and help us to ensure we get the best impact from our training effort and approach."David Walsh ( CEO Netwatch )
"With so much debate around the future of work, WorkMatters helped us to identify the practical organizational and people matters that we can focus on today in order to build and prepare for the future – a very worthwhile and necessary experience."Cathy Gilmore ( Vice President - International HR at Groupon )