Agility is critical for organizational and personal success today – and for navigating the changing world of work into the future. However, as a deliberate strategy and capability, Agility is often poorly defined and unevenly executed. The WorkMatters Organizational Agility programme addresses this issue and helps you to understand and explore all facets of Agility through a five module, interactive training experience.
On the WorkMatters Organizational Agility programme, you will learn……
- What is Organisational Agility in reality and why is it so critical today and into the future
- The key building blocks of Organizational Agility through 5 independent but inter-connected modules: The Agile Organization, Personal Agility ,Team Agility, Leadership Agility and AgileHR
- How to assess and shape Agility within your organization
- How to develop an Agile Mindset and Skillset at an individual level
Our modern fully blended online delivery of learning is both efficient and effective, allowing you to develop your own roadmap and plan for greater Organisational Agility in the future. This is done by:
- Completing course materials in conjunction with live expert facilitation every step of the way.
- Completing Exercises and facilitating access to experts and relevant further reading
- Providing the Tools and Templates for further application
- Creating an individual plan to consolidate and apply your learning in the workplace
- Receiving Post-programme support and course materials
A unique feature or this programme is a focus on personal Agility Skillset and Mindset. These are critical not only for building Organisational Agility but also to support you and your team’s ability to thrive in the future of work.
Why should you enroll today in our Organisational Agility Programme
- Agility is a key organizational and individual capability in navigating the post-Covid world of work
- Most Agility courses are focused on agile methods and practices. While these are useful and are included in our programme, our objective is for participants to understand and develop Agility as a deeper capability at organizational, team and individual level.
- We look at Agility from both the ‘system’ level (i.e., organization, teams, processes, roles etc.) and the ‘individual’ perspective.
- We combine flexible and engaging online content with expert ‘live’ facilitation and support
- Our focus is on practical application from Day 1, with the opportunity for continuous feedback and support throughout the programme (including peer learning / community of practice support)
Who is this programme designed for
The WorkMatters Organizational Agility Programme is ideal for Leaders, Managers, Change Managers and HR professionals across the organization who have committed to Organizational Agility as a strategic and operational priority. Providing a uniquely holistic learning experience of organizational agility, it will be invaluable for HR leaders and professionals, change managers, project managers, agile professionals & Scrum Masters in their work of enabling organizational agility and shaping the changing world of work.
Course 1: The Agile Organization
- Organizational Agility background & definition
- Organizational Agility Strategy, Structures & Culture
- Diagnosing Organizational Agility using S.C.O.P.E.
Course 2: Personal Agility
- The Agile Mindset
- The Agile Skillset
- How can an agile mindset and skill set be developed
Course 3: Agile Teams
- Team Agility
- Agile Ways of Working for teams
- Agile Team practices & tools
Course 4: Leadership Agility
- The role of the Agile Leader
- Developing your own agile leadership model and style
- The 4 habits of the Agile Leader
Course 5: Agile HR Fundamentals
- Understanding HR’s role in creating the future of work and enabling organizational agility
- How to bring Agility into HR
- How HR can enable agility in the wider organization
- HR’s role in shaping the future of work