Agile Leader Workshop
The Agile Leader workshop is a 1 or 2 day workshop that helps business leaders understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve organizational agility. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions in the changing world of work for a successful agile transformation.
The session will provide you with content, case studies and tools that you can immediately apply to your organization.
- Introduction to the changing nature of work and what it means for business leaders
- Introduction to Organizational Agility – what is it and key features, practices and principles
- The role of organizational agility in improving organizational performance in the future of work
- Practical skills for helping leaders to guide and coach agile teams, and to help them overcome barriers to organizational agility
- Understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
- An overview of the future of work and its challenges/opportunities for an organization
- The role of Agility. Agile history and challenges
- Agile practices and principles
- The role and contribution of Leaders and employees in the Agile organization
- The techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility
- Levels of Organizational Agility – Organizational, Team and Individual
- Levels of Leadership Agility
- Delivering value in an agile environment
- The Agile Organization transformation journey, how to get started and the role of business leaders in agile transformation.
How will you benefit?
- Greater understanding of the benefits of agility in your organization and role of leaders
- Increased confidence and know-how to embark agile transformations
- Increased awareness of how to lead the cultural and behavioral changes required for an agile organization
“As the world of work changes around us, Kevin Empey creates a route to the understanding of why, what and how leaders need to change in a simple and compelling way that cuts through the hype and complexity to enable action. His engaging approach enables organisational leaders to adapt their underlying knowledge and skills to better lead in the new world of work both now and for the future.”
Chris Roebuck, Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership, Cass Business School London
“With his background in business, strategic HR and Leadership development Kevin effectively combines these qualities in helping to deal with complex business and organisational change. He is a thought leader on the future of work and in how this evolving area can be translated into actionable leadership and people solutions”
Liam Murray, MSD Ireland Group HR Director
With so much debate around the future of work, Kevin helped us to identify the practical organisational and people matters that we can focus on today in order to prepare our organisations, our leaders and our employees for the opportunities and challenges presented by a rapidly changing workplace. Workmatters also worked with our HR teams to consider our specific role in this future as well – a very worthwhile and necessary experience”.
Cathy Gilmore, Vice President – International HR at Groupon