Business Leaders Workshop
This workshop is for senior leaders who are shaping their business strategy and organizational model for the future. Against the backdrop of a complex and fast moving business landscape, this programme will help you and your organization prepare and plan for the specific challenges and practical issues you face in building the organization of the future.
Clarifying the practical implications of the future of work for you and your organization
Leading for complexity and agility
Clarification of the main areas of change required to prepare for the future of work
Scenario planning, readiness assessment and change planning
Transition to future workplace strategy
- Revolution or Evolution – what is the impact of the Future of Work for you ?
- Forces behind the future of work the practical implications
- Leading the Future I -Strategy, Organization & Work Design
- Leading the Future II – Future workforce & workplace
- Leading the Future III – Culture & Leadership Mindset
- Exploring practical examples through best practices and case studies
- Next Steps. Building organizational strategy for transformation towards the organization of the future
How will you benefit?
- Greater understanding of the impact of the future of work for you and your organization
- Increased confidence and know-how to embark on the change programme ahead
- Increased awareness of how other organizations have adapted and the key success factors for building the organization of the future
- Development of an organizational strategy for the future of work
Senior leadership team members at enterprise and/or business unit level
“As the world of work changes around us, Kevin Empey creates a route to the understanding of why, what and how leaders need to change in a simple and compelling way that cuts through the hype and complexity to enable action. His engaging approach enables organizational leaders to adapt their underlying knowledge and skills to better lead in the new world of work both now and for the future.”
Chris Roebuck, Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership, Cass Business School London
“I would wholeheartedly recommend Kevin to any business leaders who are looking to access a unique combination of genuine thought leadership, coupled with a considered but practical approach to addressing the complex organizational challenges in today’s business environment.”
Niall Saul, Chairman, Symbio Business Solutions