Career of the Future Program
The future of work provides both great opportunities and challenges to employees of all generations. This programme explores those opportunities and challenges for individuals and it helps participants identify the skills they will need to be ‘career-fit’ and to thrive in the changing world of work.
Understanding of the implications of the future of work for current and future employees
Future career planning and scanning
Introduction to FutureFit Career development tools and techniques
Understanding of the key characteristics of the future employee
Introduction to personal agility
Roadmap and toolkit for future career success
- Revolution or Evolution – what does the Future of Work mean for you and your career?
- The employer perspective – business and organizational models of the future
- Working and leading in a multigenerational workforce
- Leading your career in the Future of Work – practical examples and case studies
- Developing your individual strategy for future of work
How Will You Benefit?
Understanding the changing world of work – future challenges and opportunities for careers and skills
Specific understanding of the future of work implications for you and your career
Develop a futureproof strategy for your career
New and experienced employees
“There has never been a better time, never been a more concerning time for employees than in the world of work today ” (Andrew McAfee)