Employee of the Future Workshop
This workshop is designed to help employees thrive in a rapidly changing complex business and work environment. The future of work provides both great opportunities and challenges to employees of all generations. This programme explores those opportunities and challenges for individuals and it helps participants identify the skills they will need to be ‘career-fit’ and to thrive in the changing world of work.
The session will provide you with content, case studies and tools that you can immediately apply to your organization.
- Understanding of the implications of the future of work for current and future employees
- Future career planning and scanning
- Introduction to FutureFit Career development tools and techniques
- Understanding of the key characteristics of the future employee
- Introduction to personal agility
- Roadmap and toolkit for future career success
- Revolution or Evolution – what does the Future of Work mean for you and your career?
- The employer perspective – business and organizational models of the future
- Working and leading in a multigenerational workforce
- Leading your career in the Future of Work – practical examples and case studies
- Developing your individual strategy for future of work
How will you benefit?
- Increased understanding of the practical impact of the future of work on the organization and for HR
- Enhanced HR Leadership and team capacity in building the organization and workforce of the future
- Development of HR strategy and practical skills for the future of work
“As the world of work changes around us, Kevin Empey creates a route to the understanding of why, what and how leaders need to change in a simple and compelling way that cuts through the hype and complexity to enable action. His engaging approach enables organisational leaders to adapt their underlying knowledge and skills to better lead in the new world of work both now and for the future.”
Chris Roebuck, Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership, Cass Business School London
“With his background in business, strategic HR and Leadership development Kevin effectively combines these qualities in helping to deal with complex business and organisational change. He is a thought leader on the future of work and in how this evolving area can be translated into actionable leadership and people solutions”
Liam Murray, MSD Ireland Group HR Director
With so much debate around the future of work, Kevin helped us to identify the practical organisational and people matters that we can focus on today in order to prepare our organisations, our leaders and our employees for the opportunities and challenges presented by a rapidly changing workplace. Workmatters also worked with our HR teams to consider our specific role in this future as well – a very worthwhile and necessary experience”.
Cathy Gilmore, Vice President – International HR at Groupon