HR Leaders Programme
This workshop is designed for HR leaders leading the development of their organizations in a rapidly changing business and work environment. With continuous change to emerging business and operational models as well as to the expectations and diversity of an ever changing workforce, the traditional role of HR leaders and functions is facing significant change. This programme will help HR leaders to work with senior peers from other organizations to plan for the specific challenges and practical issues they face in the changing world of work. The session will provide you with content, case studies and tools that you can immediately apply to your organization
- The emerging role of the HR leader in the changing world of work
- Clarification of the future of work implications for the organization and specifically for HR and the HR function
- Identification of the HR skills and capabilities needed for the future
- Exploration of Agile HR practices and principles
- Leadership and Change considerations and roadmap for the HR function of the future
- The impact of the Future of Work for you and the HR function ?
- The people and leadership implications of Future of Work forces and trends
- Leading the Future I – HR Strategy, Organization and Work Design
- Leading the Future II – Future workforce and workplace, the role of AI, the employee experience of the future
- Leading the Future III – Culture and Leadership, implications for HR
- Exploring practical examples, ‘next’ practices and case studies
- Agile HR – what is it and why does it matter ?
How will you benefit?
- Increased understanding and exploration with fellow HR leaders of the practical impact of the future of work on the organization and for HR
- Enhanced HR Leadership capacity in building the organization and workforce of the future
- Development of HR strategy and practical skills for the future of work
“As the world of work changes around us, Kevin Empey creates a route to the understanding of why, what and how leaders need to change in a simple and compelling way that cuts through the hype and complexity to enable action. His engaging approach enables organisational leaders to adapt their underlying knowledge and skills to better lead in the new world of work both now and for the future.”
Chris Roebuck, Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership, Cass Business School London
“With his background in business, strategic HR and Leadership development Kevin effectively combines these qualities in helping to deal with complex business and organisational change. He is a thought leader on the future of work and in how this evolving area can be translated into actionable leadership and people solutions”
Liam Murray, MSD Ireland Group HR Director
With so much debate around the future of work, Kevin helped us to identify the practical organisational and people matters that we can focus on today in order to prepare our organisations, our leaders and our employees for the opportunities and challenges presented by a rapidly changing workplace. Workmatters also worked with our HR teams to consider our specific role in this future as well – a very worthwhile and necessary experience”.
Cathy Gilmore, Vice President – International HR at Groupon