Introduction to Agile HR
The introduction to Agile HR training is designed for HR professionals aiming to adopt agile HR thinking and practices as part of their HR strategy and operating model. This one-day program will equip the participants with Agile HR and people management practices that are developing an increased level throughout the world.
The session will provide you with content, case studies and tools that you can immediately apply to your organization.
- Introduction to the changing nature of work and what it means for HR
- Introduction to Agile HR – what is it and key features, practices and principles
- Understanding the contrast to traditional HR and benefits/challenges of Agile HR
- Practical application and exploration of Agile HR practices and techniques
- Provision of skills and tools needed for successful Agile HR environments
- The future of work and its challenges/opportunities for HR
- The role of Agility. Agile history and challenges
- Agile HR practices and principles
- The role and contribution of HR in the Agile organization
- Agile HR themes, pros and cons
- Organizing HR around business value creation and people engagement
- Delivering value in an agile environment
- The Agile HR transformation journey and how to get started
How will you benefit?
- Practical introduction to Agile HR practices and techniques – understanding of where, why and how it works and contributes to the business
- Capability building in Agile HR
“As the world of work changes around us, Kevin Empey creates a route to the understanding of why, what and how leaders need to change in a simple and compelling way that cuts through the hype and complexity to enable action. His engaging approach enables organisational leaders to adapt their underlying knowledge and skills to better lead in the new world of work both now and for the future.”
Chris Roebuck, Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership, Cass Business School London
“With his background in business, strategic HR and Leadership development Kevin effectively combines these qualities in helping to deal with complex business and organisational change. He is a thought leader on the future of work and in how this evolving area can be translated into actionable leadership and people solutions”
Liam Murray, MSD Ireland Group HR Director
With so much debate around the future of work, Kevin helped us to identify the practical organisational and people matters that we can focus on today in order to prepare our organisations, our leaders and our employees for the opportunities and challenges presented by a rapidly changing workplace. Workmatters also worked with our HR teams to consider our specific role in this future as well – a very worthwhile and necessary experience”.
Cathy Gilmore, Vice President – International HR at Groupon