Leader of the Future Programme
This programme is for new and experienced leaders who are managing in a complex and continuous changing business landscape. The leader of the future programme will equip leaders with tools to manage specific challenges and practical issues they face in managing teams in the changing world of work.
The session will provide you with content, case studies and tools that you can immediately apply to your organization.
- Managing teams and organizations in an increasingly complex business environment
- Motivating and engaging multiple generations at work
- Balancing changing employee and organizational expectations
- Building effective Leadership skills
- Building a talent pipeline for the future
- Increasing resilience and satisfaction at work as a leader
- The changing world of work – what’s changing and what’s not
- Future of Work forces and overall implications for leaders today and tomorrow
- Organizational and leadership agility
- Leading the Future – Future workforce and workplace
- Leading the Future – Culture and Leadership
- Culture & Leadership Considerations
- Exploring practical examples of what it is to be a future leader
- Developing personal leadership strategies
How will you benefit?
- Increased leadership skills for the changing world of work
- Greater understanding of the people management and organizational implications of the future of work
- Enhanced people management skills and organizational awareness
- Increased confidence and resilience as a leader
“As the world of work changes around us, Kevin Empey creates a route to the understanding of why, what and how leaders need to change in a simple and compelling way that cuts through the hype and complexity to enable action. His engaging approach enables organisational leaders to adapt their underlying knowledge and skills to better lead in the new world of work both now and for the future.”
Chris Roebuck, Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership, Cass Business School London
“With his background in business, strategic HR and Leadership development Kevin effectively combines these qualities in helping to deal with complex business and organisational change. He is a thought leader on the future of work and in how this evolving area can be translated into actionable leadership and people solutions”
Liam Murray, MSD Ireland Group HR Director
With so much debate around the future of work, Kevin helped us to identify the practical organisational and people matters that we can focus on today in order to prepare our organisations, our leaders and our employees for the opportunities and challenges presented by a rapidly changing workplace. Workmatters also worked with our HR teams to consider our specific role in this future as well – a very worthwhile and necessary experience”.
Cathy Gilmore, Vice President – International HR at Groupon