Organizational Agility Workshop
This workshop is for business leaders and employees who are helping their organizations scale agility. Against the backdrop of a complex, VUCA and fast moving business landscape, this interactive workshop will help you prepare and plan for the specific challenges and practical issues you face in building an agile organization. The objective of this workshop is to help them advance organizational agility principles and practices within their organizations.
The session will provide you with content, case studies and tools that you can immediately apply to your organization.
- Introduction to the changing nature of work and what it means for business leaders and employees
- Introduction to Organizational Agility – what is it and key features, practices and principles
- Understanding the contrast to traditional organization and benefits/challenges of Agile Organization
- Practical application and exploration of Organizational Agility practices and techniques
- Provision of skills and tools needed for successful Agile environments
- The future of work and its challenges/opportunities for an organization
- The Role of Agility. Agile history and discovery
- Agile Manifesto and principles
- The role and contribution of Leaders and Employees in the Agile organization
- Levels of Organizational Agility – Organizational, Team and Personal
- Agile Organization, pros and cons
- Delivering value in an agile environment
- Exploring practical examples through case studies and exercises
- The Agile Organization transformation journey and how to get started
How will you benefit?
- Greater understanding of the impact of organisational agility for your organisation
- Increased confidence and know-how to embark on the change programme ahead
- Increased awareness of how other organisations have adapted and the key success factors for building an agile organization Developing an organisational strategy for the future of work
- Capability building in Organizational Agility
- “As the world of work changes around us, Kevin Empey creates a route to the understanding of why, what and how leaders need to change in a simple and compelling way that cuts through the hype and complexity to enable action. His engaging approach enables organisational leaders to adapt their underlying knowledge and skills to better lead in the new world of work both now and for the future.” Chris Roebuck, Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership, Cass Business School London
“With his background in business, strategic HR and Leadership development Kevin effectively combines these qualities in helping to deal with complex business and organisational change. He is a thought leader on the future of work and in how this evolving area can be translated into actionable leadership and people solutions”
Liam Murray, MSD Ireland Group HR Director
With so much debate around the future of work, Kevin helped us to identify the practical organisational and people matters that we can focus on today in order to prepare our organisations, our leaders and our employees for the opportunities and challenges presented by a rapidly changing workplace. Workmatters also worked with our HR teams to consider our specific role in this future as well – a very worthwhile and necessary experience”.
Cathy Gilmore, Vice President – International HR at Groupon