Shaping the Future-Fit Organization
This workshop is for business and HR leaders who are shaping their organizations for the future of work. Against the backdrop of a complex, VUCA and fast moving business landscape, this interactive workshop will help you prepare and plan for the specific challenges and practical issues you face in building the organization of the future. The objective of this workshop is to help your organization adapt to the changing nature of work and rapidly evolving business and organizational models.
The session will provide you with content, case studies and tools that you can immediately apply to your organization.
- Clarify the practical implications of the future of work for you and your organisation
- Identify and explore of the main areas of change required for leaders and for HR to prepare for the future of work
- Gain knowledge, case studies and tools that can be immediately applied to your own organization
- What does the Future of Work really mean for you and your organization ?
- Forces behind the Future of Work and practical implications
- Shaping the Future-Fit Organisation
- Future workforce & workplace
- Enabling Digital Transformation and Organizational Agility
- Culture & Leadership Considerations
- Implications and trends for HR
- Exploring practical examples through ‘next’ practices and case studies
- Next Steps. Building an organizational strategy for transformation towards the organization of the future
How will you benefit?
- Greater understanding of the impact of the future of work for you and your organisation
- Increased confidence and know-how to embark on the change programme ahead
- Increased awareness of how other organisations have adapted and the key success factors for building the organization of the future
- Developing an organisational strategy for the future of work
“As the world of work changes around us, Kevin Empey creates a route to the understanding of why, what and how leaders need to change in a simple and compelling way that cuts through the hype and complexity to enable action. His engaging approach enables organisational leaders to adapt their underlying knowledge and skills to better lead in the new world of work both now and for the future.”
Chris Roebuck, Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership, Cass Business School London
“With his background in business, strategic HR and Leadership development Kevin effectively combines these qualities in helping to deal with complex business and organisational change. He is a thought leader on the future of work and in how this evolving area can be translated into actionable leadership and people solutions”
Liam Murray, MSD Ireland Group HR Director
With so much debate around the future of work, Kevin helped us to identify the practical organisational and people matters that we can focus on today in order to prepare our organisations, our leaders and our employees for the opportunities and challenges presented by a rapidly changing workplace. Workmatters also worked with our HR teams to consider our specific role in this future as well – a very worthwhile and necessary experience”.
Cathy Gilmore, Vice President – International HR at Groupon