Certified through ICAgile, this is a highly interactive and hugely popular accredited AgileHR programme. It provides participants with all the tools they need to grow their AgileHR skills, along with a roadmap for using them to do so. The programme modules are delivered over eight, two-hour online sessions, or as a two-day in-person experience, after which you’ll have the competency to develop an adaptive culture in your organisation.
Who is this course designed for?
This AgileHR Certification Programme is designed for HR leaders, managers and business partners. If you are considering or planning for the adoption of agile thinking and practices as part of your overall HR strategy and/or agile transformation programmes, then this is for you.
- Introduction to the changing nature of work
- Understanding what it means for HR
- Introduction to the features, practices & principles of AgileHR
- Understanding the contrast to traditional HR
- Understanding the benefits & challenges of AgileHR
- Practical applications, practices and techniques
- Provision of skills & tools for successful AgileHR environments